Bronze Cuff Bracelet with Sterling Silver Rivets, Hammered, Antiqued
- Bronze antiqued hammered CUFF BRACELETS with sterling silver rivets
- Available in two widths...1/4" and 3/8"
- This listing is for one bracelet in the width and size of your choice. The 3/8" cuff is shown to the left, the 1/4" cuff to the right.
- Each cuff is handcrafted once an order is placed.
- The bronze is cut to length, holes drilled, filed and rounded on the edges. The piece is then hammered and five sterling silver rivets are hand set into the drilled holes. The bronze is then annealed and the cuff formed. A patina is applied to give the bronze an earthy, vintage, antiqued look. The cuff is then hand brushed.
- These are samples of the cuff bracelet you will receive. Due to the patination process, each piece will be unique.
- WHICH CUFF SIZE SHOULD I ORDER? To find the correct cuff size, please measure your wrist just above the wrist bone (that is where most people prefer to wear a cuff). A measuring tape or piece of string will work. If using string, mark where the two ends meet, then measure this with a ruler.
- The sizes below provide a little bit of flexibility (about 1/4") and include a gap between the two ends of the cuff of about 1-1/4".
- If your wrist size is:
- 6.0" (15.2 cm) Order Small
- 6.5" (16.5 cm) Order Medium
- 7.0" (17.8 cm) Order Large
- 7.5" (19.1 cm) Order X Large
- So for example...if your wrist size is 6.5", order a medium cuff. If your wrist size is 7.0", order a Large.
- Your cuff bracelet will arrive beautifully gift wrapped. A small polishing cloth will be enclosed.
- If this is shipping as a gift and you would like a card enclosed, please let me know at checkout what you would like for the card to read